The HALLOWEEN HORROR VILLAGE is an exclusive Horror, Demonic, Satanic, and Halloween Market for theme related products and services. It also features interactive areas and elements for your Dark Role Play virtual lifestyle. We offer FREE STORES for merchants selling related products and services. Limited Stores Available.
* Please note that an active “Horror Village Market” group tag is required to access the following RP areas:
– The Grand Hall
– The Library
– The Throne Room
– The Satanic Eye (Dance Club)
– Chapel 666
NOTE: THE GROUP MEMBERSHIP REQUIREMENT HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY REMOVED FOR THE DURATION OF OUR HALLOWEEN HAUNT PARTICIPATION.
Visit and like our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/HorrorVillageMarket/
We recommend that you join the Horror Village Market group for news, product releases, promotions from our merchants and membership perks. Or join our Subscriber group for news and information if you no longer can add any more groups.
Please Note that avatars must be a minimum of 90 days old and be wearing no more than 200 scripts to enter the SIM else they will be banned.
As of OCTOBER 1st, 2017
The following merchants are currently offering Products & Services at the Halloween Horror Village Market:
- The Whetmore Group
- Creepy Christmas
- Zombie Apocalypse
- Renns TRAUM
- Medieval Fantasy
- Chimeric Arts & Fashion
- Tayren’s Fantasy Fashions
- 3D Republic
- Halloween Delights
- Your Brand Here
ONLY 3 STORES AVAILABLE!
FREE MARKET RENTALS
Our Free Market Rentals are bound to the Second Life Terms of Service and combine with our HORROR VILLAGE MARKET Rental Terms as outlined below.
The Horror Village Market offers the following free retail opportunity for qualified content creators:
– 25 Prim Allotment
– NO WEEKLY TIER PAYMENT OBLIGATIONS
Why the Free Store offer? I am paying for the sim anyway so I am not reliant on 3rd party revenue to cover my costs. I simply want to enhance my DARK RP Sim by populating the market with brands that complement the theme.
Contact Farthington with your inquiries.
Please be sure to activate the HVM Merchants group tag when rezzing objects in your store.
Also be sure to join the Horror Village Market main group as this will allow you as a Merchant to to send notices about your products and services to our member roster. A “Merchant” role will be assigned to you. Please no Notice Spamming!
This SIM is has a Moderate Rating therefore No “Adult” merchandise or activities as defined by the Second Life Terms of Service, is permitted on this property.
To Qualify as a HORROR VILLAGE MARKET Merchant, the following criteria is required:
– Your Avatar is at Least 90 Days Old and must be the avatar associated with the Brand and Marketplace Store
– You Must have a Second Life Marketplace Store
– You are selling items created/modified by you and not 3rd Party Affiliate Merchant items
Items to be sold must complement the Horror theme of the HORROR VILLAGE MARKET . These items include:
– Horror, Halloween, Satanic, and Demonic Decor
– Horror, Halloween, Satanic, and Demonic Fashions (including Eyes & Hair)
– Horror, Halloween, Satanic, and Demonic Avatars
– Horror, Halloween, Satanic, and Demonic Textures
– Horror, Halloween, Satanic, and Demonic Building kits, Buildings, Furnishings
– Horror, Halloween, Satanic, and Demonic Sounds
Please read follow the renting procedure if you are interested in a renting a market store.
– Pay the rental terminal in front of the store you want to rent. This Amount will be refunded to you. You will have no further payment obligations.
– Our JoinGroupNow Bot will then send you a message to join our HVM Merchants group. You must join in order to rez objects in your market store.
– Please place your prims within your store parameters. Anything rezzed outside of your store will be auto returned. Rezzing objects in someone else’s store or in another location other than your store without prior permission will result in a SIM ban without notification or refund.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
– Prim Usage notifications will be sent if tenants have exceeded the prim allocation.
– Evictions and Termination of Rentals will result in a removal from the Horror Village Merchant Group.
– If “Wont Renew” is selected, eviction will be immediate upon time of expiry.
EVICTIONS will occur for the following reasons:
– Improper use of the property
– Violation of the Rental Agreement
– Griefing or harassment of other tenants and visitors
– Exhibiting material such as pornography, pedophilia, or any extremist religious, terrorist, or political views and agendas, or the posting of any related web link.
– Any other inappropriate behavior or product distribution not mentioned here.
Follow the following step to change the sign texture for your store:
– Click the rental sign prim of your store and control/drag your full perm log texture onto the prim
IMPORTANT : DO NOT SET ANY OF YOUR ITEMS TO SHOW IN SEARCH. ANY OBJECTS THAT SHOW IN SEARCH WILL BE RETURNED WITHOUT WARNING!
SO MAKE SURE THEY ARE NOT SHOWN IN SEARCH (UN-CHECK the BOX ON THE EDIT MENU GENERAL TAB)
– Only Horror, Halloween, Satanic, and Demonic themed products, services, or sounds can be sold in the market
– NO ADULT or SEXUALLY EXPLICIT ITEMS ALLOWED TO BE SOLD IN THE MARKET
– No highly scripted vendor units i.e any more than a few scripts
– No high lag scripts any objects that are causing a problem to sim performance will be returned to the owner
– All Items must remain inside of your store
– No rotation or flashing Signs of any kind
– You can place a landmark to your main store
– We encourage you to offer a Free Gift to visitors in your store for Brand Delivery
– NO HOVER TEXT (Auto Hide Hover Text is allowed)
However, Holo Rez Vendors, Regular Vendors, and Landmark givers are allowed.
We reserve the rights to delete, without warning, any object determined to be in violation to these terms or the SL ToS. Repeat offenders will have their tenancy terminated.
GENERAL SIM RULES
We have a few Sim rules in order to maintain a comfortable and enjoyable atmosphere. Failure to comply with these rules can result in either group or location ejection and or being banned from our premises.
– Age Limit: Access to the SIM requires Avatars to be at least 90 days old
– Script Weight Limit: All visitors are requested to maintain a script weight that is less then 7.99 MBs.
– PARTICLE EFFECTS, SENSORS, MULTI MEDIA, AND ROTATION SCRIPTS ARE PROHIBITED.
– No Nudity
– No Sex / NO CHILD PLAY
– Child Avatars must be accompanied by a parent. Solo Child Avatars will be ejected and banned.
– Weapons of any kind are forbidden. Please remove all weapons
– No Music: Do Not play any personal music sounds bytes in the Sim
– No Oversized Avatars
– No Open Mic: Voice permitted but leaving your mic open is not.
– No Begging: Begging for Lindens or Items will not be tolerated.
– No Gesture Spamming
– No Group or Public Chat Spamming
– No PROLONGED AFK: If anyone is discovered being AKF they run the risk of being ejected and Banned
– PLEASE DO NOT CAMERA VIEW FROM THE LANDING POINT – ALWAYS CLEAR THE WAY – ANYONE CAUGHT AFK ON A LANDING POINT WILL BE BANNED
– Be respectful and polite towards others while in the location and in the region.
All conduct must adhere to the Second Life Terms & Conditions.
***** By entering our SIM and or joining our Horror Village Market and or the HVM Merchants groups implies that you have read, understood, and agree to the aforementioned rules and terms and conditions. *****
NOTE: The Horror Village Market and Farthington Whetmore reserve the right to change and/or update the aforementioned without prior notification.
Contact Farthington Whetmore for general support and inquiries.